Jumping into my first 100-word Wednesday however, me being me I am doing things a little differently as my 100 words may be based on a writing prompt, a story or scene passing through my mind who knows but it will be only 100 words. Here we go...

Beater_Nissan
With your attention entirely on your smartphone, you cross the street. Brakes screech bringing you back to reality as a raggedy sedan barely avoids hitting you before crashing into a tree. Grateful to be alive you race for the vehicle but stop faster than you started.

The vehicle is empty, the doors are closed, and the windows are up. There is no way a driver was in there. Clunk. Suddenly the doors open. Wow. The inside of the vehicle is amazing otherworldly amazing.


AlienWare-Concept-Car-Interior-02

Whatever it is it seems that the vehicle wants you to get in. What do you do?

Comments

Popular Posts