Day 5 #5AM



Today I overslept by twenty minutes. Basically, I slept through not one but three alarms. On the positive side of things, I was still up before 5:30 AM so I guess my body is getting used to waking up early.



From one positive to the next because while I did oversleep this morning today by far was my most productive day. I see a pattern is beginning to emerge. You see before today Thanksgiving was my most productive day and what do these two days have in common? A holiday and a weekend both of which are days where people are about having fun.

Do not get wrong there is nothing wrong this but with everyone playing and have fun I guess there are fewer distractions. Or maybe on an unconscious level, I feel I'm advancing while everyone is lollygagging...



Whatever the case is I am happy to be making progress.

Onwards and Upwards...



Comments

Popular Posts