5 in the morning.


The 5 AM challenge. I have never been one to participate in web challenges, social media challenges, and their kin.



However, in my quest for self-improvement, optimization, and efficiency I have decided to participate in the #5AM challenge. While not actually a challenge there does seem to be quite a few people making the effort to wake up at 5 AM for 30 days.



Why.. for many reasons. Self-discipline, increase productivity, getting the jump on the day and of course the peaceful silence of the early morning.



For me, it is all the above. I want to maximize my time and things that I want to do are cutting into the time of things that I need to do.

Part of the reason I kick-started this blog was to capitalize on my time, improve my writing, clear my head and enjoy myself.


Where will this lead who knows? Will I enjoy the ride? Yes.

Okay, I need to get some Zzzzzzzz quick.



Comments

Popular Posts