Call of Duty WWII

For the record I am well was thanks to EA a Medal of Honor fan. Now I didn't fall into the whole Medal of Honor vs Call of Duty camp as well. Probably because I was a late arrival to both games.


My introduction to Medal of Honor came with Media of Honor (2010)



which still to me has one of the best Single Player Campaigns of all time. Great game play coupled with a compelling story is everything a 1st person shooter should be. That same year Call of Duty released Call of Duty Black Ops which I had no intentions of buying but since the game was built around the Vietnam War and nearly every man in my family over the age sixty was a Vietnam Vet I thought why not.


I should have followed my first mind. Nothing about Call of Duty impress me partly because I am more into gameplay and story telling than I am fragging people so Call of Duty's best asset multiplayer doesn't appeal to me.
That aside the rest is history Call of Duty is no longer just a game it's an event but all good things must come to an end.
Now that Call of Duty has returned to it's roots a WWII game. Maybe it's time to for the Great War Hero to hang up its boots.

Comments

Popular Posts