Into The Fray

Just as it seems when I begin to gain a minimum understanding of this thing called life I get thrown for a loop. By getting a handle I don't mean absolute control I mean just a basic understanding of putting things in motion.

I pushed myself hard the last two months of 2017 which led me to kick off 2018 with a blast.

Daily goals completed. Enjoying life very much so. Any and all obstacles I overcame with ease.

So I pretty much thought I had things under control until about two weeks when my energy levels began to run low. I wasn't tired but that spunk, zest, and zeal that I had were no longer there.

I was still getting things done but it felt more like going through the motions than accomplishing my goals. Soon that was even a distant memory as last week I began to fall behind on my work, classes, and progress.

It was at this point that I decided to take the weekend off which for me is Saturday afternoon until Monday morning strange hours I know.

I did this under the guise that clearing my mind instead of worrying about results or trying to force my way through would do more harm than good. This where my growth of the past few months shows it's merit. To believe enough in myself and ability that I can rest and then not get back to work but catch as well.

Comments

Popular Posts