Here's the pitch.

Stick to the plan. Well, it seems I am emerging out of my two-week funk. Yesterday's post was about the low energy going through the motions pattern I had been in.

Instead of lowering my head and trying to ram my way through I took a step back and relaxed for the weekend.

And the results are: a SUCCESS.

Yesterday I had a little more zing and thoroughly enjoyed work. This led to not only more work being done but the quality of the work was better.

To top things off I decided to fast yesterday leading me to wake up today ready to roll.

The lesson of the past few days has been the importance of planning. To me, the strength of planning lies not in laying out a blueprint of what you need to do. Don't get me wrong that's good but the strength you gain from the confidence in knowing what you need to do.

The energy I exerted in creating the plan to balance life, work and more work paid off not from me executing it or following it tooth and nail to the letter. It paid off in allowing me to take a step back, catch my breath and not be overwhelmed with anxiety because I knew what do it and when.

While planning is good for getting you where you need to go. It's even better because it allows you to see more of the journey if you let it.

Enjoy the roses.

Comments

Popular Posts