Why...why?

On the road again. I must admit I love to travel, but flying is such a pain nowadays. No, I am not referring to the Airline industry or TSA and all its shortcomings. That's for another post. My issue is with my fellow travelers. Despite the layers of rules, what to do and what not to do there's always going to be a group of people who refuse to go with the flow.

From the person who wastes every time trying to explain how their twenty-five pounds overweight check-in luggage isn't overweight.

Then there is the my flight takes off in ten minutes, but I just arrived, and everyone is my way. When it's one person, it's terrible, but when it is a group or a family, it is a complete nightmare.

I don't know if it's the alcohol being served in the airports or the airplanes or maybe people feel like they own the world when flying. Whatever, the case may be each one of you makes it worse for all of us yourself included.

One of the biggest hassles in flying is, of course, TSA and their security checkpoints. It sucks, it's tedious and time-consuming. That being said the process would go a lot faster if more of us thoroughly emptied our pockets, stop trying to bring liquids especially water through security all of which slows down the process for everyone.

Maybe, rule violators should be sent to the back of the line I bet you that would make a lot of you follow directions.

Comments

Popular Posts