The Naked Note 8


For you ladies and germs that operate carry around your Note 8 day to day naked you know without a case, I never understood you. Primarily as a person that has three different cases ranging from protective to okay my Note 8 will survive the apocalypse. The thought of my Note 8 out in the world was too much to bear. Even when cleaning it I hurry up and place it back in the safety net of a case.


Of course, I would always hear the reasons for not using a case mainly “ The aesthetic beauty of the Note 8 is lost when placed inside a case.” Yeah, right I say. Well, today is today I understood your madness. While cleaning my Note 8 the phone, I had a call come through. After the conversation, I took notice of how sleek and elegant the Note 8 is. Even a family member chimed in your new phone looks nice. So yeah you weirdos that refuse to sheath your Note 8 are not so crazy after all.

Comments

Popular Posts